Sunday, October 27, 2013

Rome

This is a group of photos from our first field trip to rome.  We had a guided tour of the Vatican, which was breath taking with all of the amazing mosaics and sculptures and then we walked through town to the Artist's Piazza.  After we went to the Pantheon and then to the Trevi Fountain which was a favorite of mine and at the end of the day our meeting spot was the Spanish steps.  I really enjoyed this field trip because of all the rich history but all of the people drive me crazy!!
My roomie Stacy enjoying our first cappuccino and cornetto in Rome.

Stacy and I and the Vatican





A guard at the doorway


The ceiling of the entrance in the Vatican

Inside the Vatican


















The Pope's altar


A body of one of the Saints.  I was amazed to see that the bodies were there for everyone to see.









Under this is where the Pope's are burried. 






Fountain to refill water, these are all over Rome.

These two policemen were texting!!! Where is the protection?!




The bridge of Angels




These two fooled me.


Piazza of Artist's







The Pantheon




Trevi Fountain




My roomies!!


Stacy, Jenson and I

The Spanish Steps


No comments:

Post a Comment